* A British study says dark chocolate can help alleviate the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
* Copenhagen University Researchers found that those who ate dark chocolate 2 or 3 hours before a meal ate smaller portions and lost their desire for junk food. Dark chocolate boosts serotonin and endorphin levels which are associated with improved mood and greater concentration.
* Chocolate contains over four times the anti-oxidants found in green tea according to a recent study by Holland’s National Institute of Public Health and Environment.
* A Cornell University study adds to the evidence of the health benefits of antioxidants in cocoa that have been shown to fight cancer, heart disease and aging.
* Coughing? Pop a chocolate! An ingredient in chocolate has been proven to be more effective than traditional remedies as reported by “New Scientist.”