By Jennifer Golemba
Social Media Manager
“So, when did you decide to get ice cream?” It’s a common question of customers that have come in, suprised to see ice cream sandwiched between truffles and carmels. It’s actually been in the works for a while. But after nearly 9 months of preparation and decision-making, we finally have the treat that perfects a warm, sunny day in Port Washington. Of course, it will brighten your day on a dreary one, too.
Sassy Cow. It fits us. Rich, creamy, packed full of goodness–and a little bit of attitude found in originality. Here’s the scoop:
* Sassy Cow dairy is located in Columbus, WI
* It’s an organic dairy that processes their ice cream in small, fresh batches. How small and fresh? Put simply, they make the ice cream when we place the order.
* They pack the ice cream flavor full of “stuff”- important to maximize each sweet lick.
* Flavors like Purple Cow, Salted Caramel and Orange Chocolate Chunk make it unique and hard to pass up.
* Where else can you meet your ice cream source?